A fast and easy way to send your parcels anywhere in the world with free returns for undelivered items.
- Delivery to Europe within three to five working days
- Delivery to the rest of the world within five to seven working days
You can also benefit from:
- free return if mail is undelivered with an external return address
- up to £20 compensation in the event of loss or damage
Size and Weight limits
Writing ‘Air Mail’ on your International Standard Parcel?
You can pick up our free blue Air Mail stickers at any Post Office. Or, you can write Par Avion / Air Mail on the top left hand corner.
Visit your local Post Office® for customs information and customs forms
- EU – No Customs declaration needed. However, there are a few exceptions
- Rest of the world – Sign and date a declaration and include your name and address.
- Items worth up to £270 must carry customs declaration CN22 and Items worth over £270 must carry customs declaration CN23 and the SP126 plastic envelope.
Prohibited and Restricted Goods
There are some goods that are restricted and/or prohibited that you cannot send. Also some countries overseas have their own rules on what they will and will not allow to be sent by post. Click here to learn more
Want to send a Letter using International Standard, click here to find out more
Looking for your parcel to be tracked?
Prices & Coverage Guide
Please visit the main Post Office website for prices and coverage