Sending a parcel overseas that doesn’t need to get there in a hurry? Send it International Economy
- Ideal for heavier parcels
- Affordable & easy to use
- Worldwide delivery – you can use International Economy to send parcels anywhere in the world.
With International Economy you also get up to £20 compensation cover.
Size and Weight limits
Visit your local Post Office® for customs information and customs forms
- EU – No Customs declaration needed. However, there are a few exceptions
- Rest of the world – Sign and date a declaration and include your name and address.
- Items worth up to £270 must carry customs declaration CN22 and Items worth over £270 must carry customs declaration CN23 and the SP126 plastic envelope.
Prohibited and Restricted Goods
There are some goods that are restricted and/or prohibited that you cannot send. Also some countries overseas have their own rules on what they will and will not allow to be sent by post. Click here to learn more.
Need it to get there sooner?
Take a look at International Standard for fast and easy delivery anywhere in world.
Prices & Coverage Guide
Please visit the main Post Office website for prices and coverage