The reassurance of a signature taken on delivery for your International parcels.
- International Signed parcels are tracked until they leave the UK.
- Signature on delivery – the item will only be delivered if it’s signed for
- Compensation cover – up to £50 inclusive compensation cover. Plus the option to increase cover up to £250
You can also benefit from:
- Free returns: undelivered items are returned provided there is a UK return address on the item
Size and Weight limits
International Signed can be sent to 190 destinations worldwide.
Visit your local Post Office® for customs information and customs forms
- EU – No Customs declaration needed. However, there are a few exceptions
- Rest of the world – Sign and date a declaration and include your name and address.
- Items worth up to £270 must carry customs declaration CN22 and Items worth over £270 must carry customs declaration CN23 and the SP126 plastic envelope.
Restricted and Prohibited Goods
There are some goods that are restricted and / or prohibited that you cannot send. Also some countries overseas have their own rules on what they will and will not allow to be sent by post. Click here to learn more
Prices & Coverage Guide
Please visit the main Post Office website for prices and coverage