International Tracked and Signed
Full end to end tracking, the reassurance of a signature taken on delivery and online confirmation.
- Priority handling in the UK and abroad
- Full end to end tracking
- Signature on delivery – the item will only be handed over if it’s signed for with online confirmation of delivery
You also get:
- Compensation cover – up to £50 inclusive compensation cover. Plus the option to increase cover up to £250
- Secure and free returns: undelivered items are returned and tracked to your local Royal Mail delivery office, provided that there is a UK return address on the item
Size and Weight Limits
Countries and destination table
Countries of destination (Tracked & Signed)
Visit your local Post Office® for customs information and customs forms
- EU – No Customs declaration needed. However, there are a few exceptions
- Rest of the world – Sign and date a declaration and include your name and address.
- Items worth up to £270 must carry customs declaration CN22 and Items worth over £270 must carry customs declaration CN23 and the SP126 plastic envelope.
Prohibited and Restricted Goods
There are some goods that are restricted and/or prohibited that you cannot send. Also some countries overseas have their own rules on what they will and will not allow to be sent by post. Click here to learn more
Prices & Coverage Guide
Please visit the main Post Office website for prices and coverage