Sold an item online and need to make sure your parcel gets full tracking to its destination overseas? International Tracked has everything you need
- Priority handling in the UK and abroad
- Compensation cover: up to £50 inclusive plus the option to increase your cover to up £250.
- Full end to end tracking
- Online confirmation of delivery
You can also get:
- Secure and free returns: undelivered items are returned and tracked to your local Royal Mail delivery office, provided that there is a UK return address on the item
Size and Weight Limits
Where is International Tracked available?
International Tracked can be sent to the countries and territories shown below:
Please note that for India – only the cities featured can facilitate International Tracked.
Visit your local Post Office for customs information and customs forms
- EU – No Customs declaration needed. However, there are a few exceptions
- Rest of the world – Sign and date a declaration and include your name and address.
- Items worth up to £270 must carry customs declaration CN22 and Items worth over £270 must carry customs declaration CN23 and the SP126 plastic envelope.
Prohibited and Restricted Goods
There are some goods that are restricted and/or prohibited that you cannot send. Also some countries overseas have their own rules on what they will and will not allow to be sent by post. Click here to learn more
Sending a Letter and would like to use International Tracked?
Prices & Coverage Guide
Please visit the main Post Office website for prices and coverage